- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning, divided
- 1 large head lettuce, shredded
- 4 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise or 1 cup salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 1 leaf lettuce
- crushed tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in half of the taco seasoning. Remove from the heat; stir in shredded lettuce, tomatoes, onion and cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, salsa and remaining taco seasoning. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Line a large bowl or platter with leaf lettuce; top with taco salad. Sprinkle tortilla chips around edge.