Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 4 hrs
Made from fresh San Marzano tomatoes from the garden. This sauce is great when served over hommade pasta.
- blanch and peal the tomotoes. I leave the seeds in as they are small in this type of tomato.
- 1/2 and run the tomatoes through a food processor or blender.
- Saute onion and galic in the olive out.
- Add red wine.
- Add tomato sauce from step 2.
- Add oregano, basil, salt and pepper.
- Let simmer. The length of time will depend on how thick you want the sauce.