Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Garden Fresh Pasta Salad
- 1 (16 ounce) package bow tie pasta, uncooked
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle sun-dried tomato vinaigrette dressing
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook pasta as directed on package, adding broccoli to the boiling water for the last 3 minutes of pasta cooking time.
- Drain; rinse under cold running water.
- Drain well; place in large bowl.
- Add red onion, red pepper, and cherry tomatoes; mix lightly.
- Add dressing; toss to coat. Cover.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Stir gently just before serving; sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.