Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Fresh ingredients add to the taste and appearance of this light and satisfying pasta dish.
- 4 ounces angel hair pasta, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook pasta to desired doneness as directed on package. Drain; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add green onions and garlic; cook until onions are crisp tender, stirring frequently.
- Add pasta, tomato, chicken broth and mustard; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Remove from heat. Add spinach and parmesan cheese; toss.
- Serve immediately.