Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Another great recipe for a healthy start.
- 2 potatoes, peeled and coarsely chopped (about 1 pound)
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup thinly sliced zucchini
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F Lightly spray 11x7 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place potatoes and onion in bottom of baker; sprinkle with cheese. Arrange zucchini evenly over cheese.
- Whisk eggs, milk, flour, salt and black pepper. Pour egg mixture into baker. Bake 30-35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle tomatoes over omelet. Let stand 5 minutes; cut into wedges.