Prep 40 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Gooseberry Patch Backyard Gatherings.
- 680.38 g new potatoes, cubed
- 340.19 g fresh green beans, snapped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 118.29 ml salad oil
- 59.14 ml cider vinegar
- 29.58 ml Dijon mustard
- 4.92 ml snipped fresh parsley
- 4.92 ml fresh dill
- 4.92 ml sugar
- Cook potatoes in boiling water for 10 minutes; add in the green beans and return to a boil.
- Continue boiling until the potatoes are tender.
- Drain in a collander and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, add the red bell pepper, onion, and cooked potatoes and green beans.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over potato salad mixture; toss to coat.
- Chill thoroughly before serving.