Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Gooseberry Patch Backyard Gatherings.
Make and share this Garden-Fresh New Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Cook potatoes in boiling water for 10 minutes; add in the green beans and return to a boil.
- Continue boiling until the potatoes are tender.
- Drain in a collander and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, add the red bell pepper, onion, and cooked potatoes and green beans.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over potato salad mixture; toss to coat.
- Chill thoroughly before serving.