Prep 45 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is one of the salads we have year round, it doesn't call for meat but I have sometimes added ham or leftover chicken anything goes.
- 473.18 ml uncooked macaroni
- 1 large tomatoes, quartered,thinly sliced or diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced (I use different colored ones for presentation)
- 236.59 ml finely diced cheese, your choise
- 118.29 ml green onion, thinly sliced
- 118.29 ml sliced black olives
- 118.29 ml bottled caesar salad dressing or 118.29 ml vinaigrette dressing, or any flavor you like better,i don't actually use only 1/2 c but,to taste
- any leftover meat
- Cook, drain& cool macaroni.
- Combine all the ingredients in a fancy bowl.
- Pour salad dressing on salad, toss to combine.
- Chill well before serving.