This is one of the salads we have year round, it doesn't call for meat but I have sometimes added ham or leftover chicken anything goes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups uncooked macaroni
- 1 large tomato, quartered,thinly sliced or diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced (I use different colored ones for presentation)
- 1 cup finely diced cheese, your choise
- 1/2 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup bottled caesar salad dressing or 1/2 cup vinaigrette dressing, or any flavor you like better,i don't actually use only 1/2 c but,to taste
- any leftover meat
- 1Cook, drain& cool macaroni.
- 2Combine all the ingredients in a fancy bowl.
- 3Pour salad dressing on salad, toss to combine.
- 4Chill well before serving.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garden Fresh Macaroni Salad
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.5
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 12.4 mg
- Sodium 495.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 9.1 g