Prep 6 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adding a bit of green to your breakfast fruit smoothie adds a nice nutrient punch. Remember with this recipe that Fresh will always give you the best Nutritional bang for your buck. There are so many combinations, be creative -- give it a try!
- 1⁄2 cup fresh pineapple (diced)
- 1⁄2 cup mango (diced)
- 1⁄2 banana
- 1⁄2 cup carrot (grated)
- 1 ounce chard leaves (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 2 teaspoons ginger (grated)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Place al ingredients in blender container and process until smooth.
- Adjust volume and consistency with water as desired.