Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
Excellent summer side dish. From Cook's Country magazine.
Make and share this Garden Fresh Corn recipe from Food.com.
- Place husked ear of corn vertically in a shallow dish and use a sharp knife to cut the kernels off of corn cobs.
- Use the back of the knife to scrape all the "milk" from the cobs. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking.
- Add zucchini and cook until softened and browned at edges, about 3 minutes.
- Add corn and cook until deep yellow and softened, about 2 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Take off heat, stir in herbs, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve as a side dish with any meat or burgers.
What a great recipe to take advantage of the season's corn on the cob and to take advantage of the garden fresh herbs. This was a hit at our picnic. Thanks for sharing, Babs7.
This was really good, I made this with fresh cooked corn, I did adjust the amounts slightly, thanks Babs!