Recipe by MarlaM
I found this recipe in the 2002 Taste of Home Annual Recipes cookbook. Looks super easy and yummy. You can change it up to use veggies on hand. I haven't tried it, but I think I'm going to pick up the ingredients on my next visit to the grocery store!
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, minced or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese or 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 large mushrooms, sliced
- 3 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 15 inches x 10 inches rectangle.
- Place on a greased 15 inches x 10 inches x 1 inches baking pan.
- Cover and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Using your fingertips, press indentations into the dough. Brush with oil, sprinkle with rosemary and thyme.
- Bake for 12 - 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, onion and garlic. Spread over crust.
- Top with veggies and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 12 - 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool for 5 minutes before cutting.