Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This was served at a "Moms Night Out" party and it was the most popular dish there. Almost everyone got the recipe. It had some kick to it but wasn't strong at all. Just a wonderful addition to the usual veggie trays and cookies that were there.
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) jar dried beef
- 2 -3 tablespoons chopped green peppers, to taste
- 2 -3 tablespoons chopped onions, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Mix the first 8 ingredients and bake for 20 minute at 350 degrees.
- Brown chopped pecans in melted butter.
- Sprinkle over top.