Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe while searching for a coleslaw recipe that would be just right for the two of us. It's from"Taste of Home" submitted by Ginny Werkmeister of Tilden, Nebraska. I added a little grated carrot to add color.
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 tablespoons chopped green peppers
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl, combine the cabbage, pepper and onion. Combine the.
- remaining ingredients; add to cabbage mixture and toss to coat.