Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from www.delmonte.com Hope you enjoy it! I picked it right off the Orlando Sentinel newspaper last Sunday.
- 6 ounces penne pasta
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut in strips
- 1 cup sliced green sweet pepper
- 1⁄2 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with mushroom and garlic
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Cook chicken, pepper and onion in oil over medium-high flame for 5 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink.
- Add undrained tomatoes and tomato sauce.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, uncovered, on low flame.
- Add hot pasta to the skillet.
- Toss well.
- Sprinkle with cheese and heat until melted.
- Serve rightaway!