1/2 Photos of Garden Cheese Soup
Delicious, creamy, cheesy soup - a favorite of ours. Very large recipe. Perfect on a cold day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large kettle, cook celery and onion in butter until tender.
- 2Stir in flour until smooth. Gradually add water then bouillon cubes, pepper and vegetables.
- 3Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- 4Add milk and cheese. Cook and stir until cheese melts and soup is hot. (Do not boil).
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garden Cheese Soup
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 427.9
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 78.6 mg
- Sodium 1036.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 15.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix