Prep 40 mins
Cook 15 mins
- cooking spray
- 3⁄4 cup mushroom, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup zucchini, halved lengthwise,thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder (I like real garlic though)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 (10 ounce) canrefrigerated pizza dough
- 4 tablespoons light mozzarella cheese
- 4 tablespoons light spaghetti sauce
- 1 egg white, beaten
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine mushrooms, zucchini, peppers and onion.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and italian seasoning; mix well.
- Unroll pizza daough onyo cookie sheet.
- Roll dough into large square.
- Cut into 4 equal squares.
- Place 1 Tbsp of cheese, 1 Tbsp sauce and 1/4 vegetable mixture on each square.
- Fold dough into half over filling.
- Press edges with fork to seal.
- Brush with egg white and make 3 slits on top of each calzone.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.