- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground chuck
- 1 egg (optional)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 pickle, sliced
- 3 tablespoons mixed sprouts
- sunflower seeds (for topping)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ground chuck with egg, worcestershire,1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Form into 4 patties, about an 1/2 inch thick.
- Cook on grill for 5-6 minutes on each side, or 4-5 minutes in a heated skillet.
- Toast buns and spread with mayo, ketchup, and mustard if desired.
- Top with sprouts, and sunflower seeds on each bun, along with tomato onion and pickle slices.