Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A mid-summer version of the classic appetizer.
Make and share this Garden Bruschetta recipe from Food.com.
- 8 garlic scapes, finely minced
- 3 heirloom yellow tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh basil, minced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 pinch sugar
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 baguette, sliced into 24 rounds
- Toss the first 9 ingredients together in a glass bowl and chill in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees and arrange baguette slices on a cookie sheet.
- Top each baguette slice with a spoonful of bruschetta topping and toast in the over for 10 - 15 minutes (or until bread begins to crips).
- Remove bruschetta to a serving tray, garnish with crumbled goat cheese and serve.