merron-iru kami's Note:
A mid-summer version of the classic appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 garlic scapes, finely minced
- 3 heirloom yellow tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh basil, minced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 pinch sugar
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 baguette, sliced into 24 rounds
- 1Toss the first 9 ingredients together in a glass bowl and chill in the fridge.
- 2Meanwhile, pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees and arrange baguette slices on a cookie sheet.
- 3Top each baguette slice with a spoonful of bruschetta topping and toast in the over for 10 - 15 minutes (or until bread begins to crips).
- 4Remove bruschetta to a serving tray, garnish with crumbled goat cheese and serve.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garden Bruschetta
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.9
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 5.6 mg
- Sodium 363.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: