This is a great recipe to use when your garden is yielding more tomatoes than you know what to do with!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut an X in the bottom of the tomatoes and stew for 3 to 5 minutes in boiling water or until the skins start to peel away.
- 2Drain and place in ice water.
- 3Peel the skins off tomatoes and cut any hard or brown areas away.
- 4Put the tomatoes in the blender along with cilantro, garlic and salt.
- 6Pour a shot of vodka into a glass filled with ice.
- 7The next part is all depending on taste and the ingredients are per glass.
- 8This is how I like it.
- 9Add Worcestershire sauce, pickle juice, olive juice, celery salt, salt, pepper, and Tabasco.
- 10Drop in a pickle spear and stir with a celery stick.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garden Bloody Mary
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.6
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 389.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: