Top Review by Halcyon Eve
This was delicious, attractive, and so easy--definitely 5-star material! I know I'll make this often! It was surprisingly zesty, due to the garlic (my 5yo DS described it as "hot"), but we found the zippy flavor very enjoyable. Thank you so much for sharing this recipe, Natalia!
- 1 English cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Spanish onion, sliced
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground pepper
- lettuce leaf (I use Romaine)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all cut vegetables in medium bowl.
- In small bowl mix together oil, vinegar, garlic, seasoning, and pepper.
- Pour over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Arrange lettuce on serving tray or in individual shallow bowls.
- Spoon salad mixture over top.