Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe that was described to me at a weight loss web site, Calorie King. It is from Amanda. It is a basic recipe and probably one that is an effective platform to add other ingredients but "as is", it is great. Wonderful use of tomatoes and fresh basil. Amanda says it is a crowd pleaser. I'm putting it here for safe-keeping. Prep time is a guess. It is not hard to make.
- 1 (19 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 2 -3 basil leaves, chopped (to taste)
- 1 garlic cloves, chopped or 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Combine and chill.
- Can be increased for greater quanties.