Recipe by Esuka
I came up with this when I didn't know what to do with leftover garbanzo beans. It was mild, so add curry and pepper to taste.
- 1⁄2 cup brown rice
- 1⁄2 cup garbanzo beans
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook rice or heat if instant.
- Meanwhile, cook carrots in pan over high heat until softenen.
- Turn heat down to meadium-low and add garbanzo beans.
- Drain rice and pour into bowl, add garbanzos and carrots.
- And cumin, curry, and salt and pepper to taste.