96 hrs 20 mins
This is a recipe on the back of San Giorgio medium shells. I have made it for years and we all love it. I will post it with the pimentos, but I do not use them. I try to make this with Progresso Chick Peas. Cook time is chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces san giorgio medium pasta shells, cooked, drained and rinsed with cold water and drained again
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced pimiento (2 ounce jar)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 19 ounces chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1Place onion, parsley, pimento, garlic and vinegar in large bowl.
- 2Mix together and let stand for 5 minutes.
- 3Add all remaining ingredients and toss lightly until well blended.
- 4Cover and refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Chickpeas/Garbanzos Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chickpeas/Garbanzos Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garbanzo Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 540.1
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 410.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 14.4 g