Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
By Sharon Semph of California.
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced and quartered
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar or 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon, rind of, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine beans, cucumber, olives, onion and parsley.
- In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine remaining ingredients; shake well.
- Pour over vegetables and toss.
- Serve immediately or chill up to 24 hours.
- For garnish grated some extra lemon peel on top of salad before serving.
This is so good!!!! Thanks for sharing