1/1 Photo of Garbanzo Bean Salad With Tuna and Creamy Lemon Dressing
Great taste with very little effort.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 4 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 head chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water (drained)
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans
- 1 cup chopped spring onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1Whisk together yogurt, mayo, mustard, lemon juice and zest in a small bowl to blend.
- 2In a large bowl add lettuce, beans, tuna, onions, celery, tomatoes and parsley.
- 3Pour the dressing over the salad.
- 4Season salad to taste with salt and pepper.
- 5Toss to blend.
- 6The lettuce can also be substituted for 4 cups of cooked pasta (the spiral kind works best I think).
- 7Or just leave out the lettuce completely, cut the yogurt in half and use the salad as a pita filling.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garbanzo Bean Salad With Tuna and Creamy Lemon Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (446 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.2
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 19.9 mg
- Sodium 609.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.9 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 20.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: