Recipe by Cookin'Diva
Packed with flavor, fiber and healthy vitamins - this is a great salad to serve when you have a heavy main dish that needs a lighter compliment.
- 295.73 ml garbanzo beans, canned, drained
- 236.59 ml seedless cucumber, cubed
- 236.59 ml chopped tomato (grape tomatoes work great)
- 118.29 ml red onion, chopped
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml red wine vinegar
- 14.79 ml capers, drained and chopped
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 4.92 ml dried oregano
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 56.69 g feta cheese, crumbled
- kalamata olive, drained (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain one can of garbanzo beans. Chop all other vegetables and add to beans.
- Mix dressing ingredients together; toss with salad.
- Divide salad onto 4 plates; top each plate with 1/2 oz. crumbled feta to serve.
- If desired, you may also add a few Kalamata olives on top of each plate.