1/1 Photo of Garbanzo Bean Salad With Feta Cheese
Packed with flavor, fiber and healthy vitamins - this is a great salad to serve when you have a heavy main dish that needs a lighter compliment.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups garbanzo beans, canned, drained
- 1 cup seedless cucumber, cubed
- 1 cup chopped tomato (grape tomatoes work great)
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1Drain one can of garbanzo beans. Chop all other vegetables and add to beans.
- 2Mix dressing ingredients together; toss with salad.
- 3Divide salad onto 4 plates; top each plate with 1/2 oz. crumbled feta to serve.
- 4If desired, you may also add a few Kalamata olives on top of each plate.
Browse Our Top Chickpeas/Garbanzos Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chickpeas/Garbanzos Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garbanzo Bean Salad With Feta Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.7
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 13.4 mg
- Sodium 460.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 6.7 g