Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so refreshing for a picnic or just a snack.
- 3 (15 1/2 ounce) cans garbanzo beans
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup red onion (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons jalapenos (chopped)
- 2 teaspoons parsley (chopped)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic (minced)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Emeril's Original Essence
- Drain garbanzo beans and put into a bowl.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Mix well and refridgerate for 2 hours.
This salad has just the right amount of spice and flavor. The recipes makes lots (and I think, provides more than 6 servings), but that's ok because it is just so good.