Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Lake Sonoma Winery Recipe by Chef Robin Lehnhoff-McCray
Make and share this Garbanzo Bean Dip W/Meyer Lemon and Rosemary recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄4 cup fresh meyer lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon meyer lemon zest
- 1 -2 teaspoon fresh rosemary leaf, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- Combine ingredients (except for oil) in food processor. Pulse until smooth. Slowly add olive oil. Store dip in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Serve with baked pita chips or crostini.
Absolutely delicious!! The flavor of the lemon and the spices was perfect!
Reallllly yummy dip! Of course, I could not get my hands on any Meyer Lemons and I am SURE they would have only made this dip even tastier. (There truly is nothing more divine!) The dip was great none-the-less. I will perhaps cut back on the salt next time- It was a bit too salty for this salt lover. My 3 yr. old daughter gobbled this up too. (She loved hers with pita and celery sticks.) What a hit! Thanks for a great recipe Wok With You! Recipe made for PAC~ Spring 2008.