Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Recipe courtesy Giada De Laurentiis. OH MAN is this just simple goodness! I didn't expect for this to be as delicious as it is! Splurge a bit on a nice chunk of parm for this recipe. A small piece won't set you back very much at all. DO NOT use the green can!!! I actually substituted cucumber for the zucchini. So easy and tasty!
- 29.58 ml fresh lemon juice
- 59.14 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 236.59 ml garbanzo beans, rinsed
- 2 medium zucchini, diced into 1/4-inch pieces
- 118.29 ml frozen corn, thawed
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 5 romaine lettuce leaves, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch strips
- 28.34 g parmesan cheese, crumbled into 1/4-inch pieces
- For the Vinaigrette: In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper until combined.
- For the Salad: Place the garbanzo beans, zucchini, corn, red onion, and lettuce in a large salad bowl. Pour the vinaigrette over the salad and toss well. Garnish with the crumbled Parmesan cheese and serve.