Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, undrained
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup tahini (sesame paste)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Drain garbanzo beans, reserving bean liquid.
- Combine beans, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp reserved bean liquid in the container of an electric blender; process until smooth.
- Add tahini; process until smooth and creamy. Spoon into a small serving bowl; cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- Sprinkle the Garbanzo and Sesame Dip with parsley and serve with pita wedges.