Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
My girlfriend always made this when she was in a hurry and had lots of people over. I make it but I freeze a lot as there is only 2 of us.
- Mix first 5 ingredients and make patties.
- Your choice how big you want them.
- Brown them well.
- After they are cooked put them in a roasting pan.
- In separate fry pan, brown the onion slices.
- Put them on top of the patties.
- In bowl mix the last 6 ingredients and pour on top of the patties and onion slices.
- Serve with rice or mashed potatoes.
- Bake 325° for 1 1/2 hours.
this was a great fix, i cut it in half and added 3 cloves of minced garlic and everyone loved it. thanks for the great recipe idea
My bf and I love this recipe. He requests it regularly. It's easy, and it is just as good as leftovers. Thanks for a great recipe!
I was skeptical of this recipe, but man, this was really good... it's like BBQ hamburgers or something... most excellent!