1/1 Photo of Garbage (Hamburg )
1 hr 30 mins
My girlfriend always made this when she was in a hurry and had lots of people over. I make it but I freeze a lot as there is only 2 of us.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix first 5 ingredients and make patties.
- 2Your choice how big you want them.
- 3Brown them well.
- 4After they are cooked put them in a roasting pan.
- 5In separate fry pan, brown the onion slices.
- 6Put them on top of the patties.
- 7In bowl mix the last 6 ingredients and pour on top of the patties and onion slices.
- 8Serve with rice or mashed potatoes.
- 9Bake 325° for 1 1/2 hours.
You Might Also Like...View All For Large Groups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garbage (Hamburg )
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.4
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 117.1 mg
- Sodium 418.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 29.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: