Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I'm not sure where the name came from but it makes a good dip for tortillas or corn chips.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 4 medium tomatoes (diced)
- 1 bunch green onion (chopped)
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) canchopped black olives
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- Mix olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Add tomatoes, onion, olives and chilies.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with corn chips.
Garbage indeed! You'll never capture the magic of my Garble Dip! Jen made me do it.
My husband loves it.
We make this in the summer with fresh tomatoes from the garden. It has a great salsa taste! Thanks for posting.