Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I'm not sure where the name came from but it makes a good dip for tortillas or corn chips.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 4 medium tomatoes (diced)
- 1 bunch green onion (chopped)
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) canchopped black olives
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- Mix olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Add tomatoes, onion, olives and chilies.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with corn chips.
My husband loves it.
We make this in the summer with fresh tomatoes from the garden. It has a great salsa taste! Thanks for posting.