Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
You can do anything with these cookies and they are still great! Use any combo of cake mix and pudding that your heart desires and they are so simple that the kids can mix them up!
- 1 cake mix (vanilla, butter pecan, chocolate, lemon or whatever)
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes instant pudding mix (vanilla, butterscotch, chocolate, lemon or whatever)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 2⁄3 cups mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 12 ounces chocolate chips (whatever) or 12 ounces butterscotch chips (whatever) or 12 ounces miniature M&M's chocolate candies (whatever)
- Mix it all together in a large bowl.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Cool on rack.
These went quickly at work. I used Orange Supreme cake mix, French Vanilla pudding and mini-M&Ms. Mine also took 15 minutes to bake. (After looking at the time summary above, I think maybe the 5 minutes listed in the directions could be a typo.) This is a possibility for Christmas present bundles. Thanks Laurie!
Super easy and quite tasty. Everyone gobbled these right up. I used a devil's food cake mix without pudding, chocolate pudding and raspberry chips (10 oz). The cookies stay a little chewy since they are more cake-like. The dough is a bit stiff and difficult to mix after a bit. I also had difficulty keeping the chips in the dough. It took 15 minutes to bake my cookies, not the 5 minutes stated in the recipe. I got 70 cookies. Thanks for a super easy recipe.