Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I know what the name sounds like, but this is the best salad ever. I came up with the name because I never had a bowl big enough to mix it in, so I used a clean garbage bag to shake it up to mix!
- 708.73 g bagnacho cheese plain Doritos, crushed into bitesize pieces
- 1 head lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 453.59 g shredded cheddar cheese
- 453.59 g can ranch style beans or 453.59 g can kidney beans, drained
- 453.59 g bottle Catalina dressing
- Brown ground beef and onion in a skillet.
- Drain and set aside to slightly cool.
- Tear lettuce and place in clean garbage bag.
- Add tomatoes, beans, cheddar cheese, browned ground beef mixture, crushed Doritos and Catalina salad dressing.
- Shake bag to make sure all items are mixed and coated with salad dressing.
- Pour into a serving bowl.
Good recipe we all enjoyed; however, I did find a bowl big enough to mix it all in and didn't have to use a garbage bag!