Recipe by BlueHyacinth
I know what the name sounds like, but this is the best salad ever. I came up with the name because I never had a bowl big enough to mix it in, so I used a clean garbage bag to shake it up to mix!
- 1 (25 ounce) bagnacho cheese plain Doritos, crushed into bitesize pieces
- 1 head lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- 16 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) can ranch style beans or 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Catalina dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef and onion in a skillet.
- Drain and set aside to slightly cool.
- Tear lettuce and place in clean garbage bag.
- Add tomatoes, beans, cheddar cheese, browned ground beef mixture, crushed Doritos and Catalina salad dressing.
- Shake bag to make sure all items are mixed and coated with salad dressing.
- Pour into a serving bowl.