Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I know what the name sounds like, but this is the best salad ever. I came up with the name because I never had a bowl big enough to mix it in, so I used a clean garbage bag to shake it up to mix!
- Brown ground beef and onion in a skillet.
- Drain and set aside to slightly cool.
- Tear lettuce and place in clean garbage bag.
- Add tomatoes, beans, cheddar cheese, browned ground beef mixture, crushed Doritos and Catalina salad dressing.
- Shake bag to make sure all items are mixed and coated with salad dressing.
- Pour into a serving bowl.