I know what the name sounds like, but this is the best salad ever. I came up with the name because I never had a bowl big enough to mix it in, so I used a clean garbage bag to shake it up to mix!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef and onion in a skillet.
- 2Drain and set aside to slightly cool.
- 3Tear lettuce and place in clean garbage bag.
- 4Add tomatoes, beans, cheddar cheese, browned ground beef mixture, crushed Doritos and Catalina salad dressing.
- 5Shake bag to make sure all items are mixed and coated with salad dressing.
- 6Pour into a serving bowl.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garbage Bag Taco Salad
Serving Size: 1 (540 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1518.5
- Calories from Fat 918
- Total Fat 102.1 g
- Saturated Fat 29.4 g
- Cholesterol 130.9 mg
- Sodium 2447.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 103.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.2 g
- Sugars 23.2 g
- Protein 48.3 g