Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Recipe is from All Recipes
Make and share this Garam Masala Spice Blend recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the coriander seeds, cumin seeds, cardamom seeds, peppercorns, fennel seeds, mustard seeds, cloves, and red chile peppers in a small skillet over medium-low heat.
- Toast until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Grind the toasted spices in a clean coffee grinder or spice mill to a fine powder.
- Spoon in the turmeric, and process to combine.
- Use immediately, or store in a sealed jar for up to 1 month.