Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Simple and good. I think I got this from Cooking Light.
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup chopped seeded plum tomato
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 (6 inch) pita bread, each cut into 10 wedges
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl.
- Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Serve with pita wedges.
I can't believe I forgot to review this excellent recipe! This is such a quick and easy and yummy recipe that is perfect for a cool summertime snack! I made this when friend who had never tried garam masala, and it was a hit. I love this and will be making it again and again!