Recipe by Sandi (From CA)
Curried deviled eggs with extra spark for a more authentic Indian flavor. Garam masala is an Indian spice mixture available in many supermarkets and at Indian markets. You can also make your own such as with Garam Masala. This can be made 4 hours ahead. Cover and refrigerate.
Top Review by Miss Fannie
My family will be expecting traditional deviled eggs for Easter dinner. They are going to be surprised. I garnished with a tiny bit of fresh thyme. This recipe is perfect as is, I would have garnished with radishes, but did not have any on hand. I would imagine that they would have had a delightful crunch.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs (Hard-Boiled Eggs offers perfection!)
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons minced green onions
- 1 tablespoon minced seeded jalapeno chile (or to taste)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced mango chutney
- 1⁄2 teaspoon scant garam masala
- finely chopped radish, to garnish