Prep 2 mins
Cook 4 mins
An Indian mix of spices to add at to a curry sauce at the end of cooking. This recipe uses whole spices which are ground in a coffee grinder. The whole spices give so much more flavour than the pre ground ones. This fills a small jar. The fresher this is the more flavour it has.
- 1 tablespoon coriander seed
- 1 tablespoon cumin seed
- 1 teaspoon green cardamom pods
- 1 teaspoon clove
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 2 cinnamon sticks, approx 2 inches long
- 2 bay leaves
- 1⁄2 small nutmeg
- 4 black cardamom pods
- Put all of the ingredients into the coffee grinder.
- Grind until a smooth powder (approx 4 mins).
- Store in an airtight container.