1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 5 mins
A little chocolate powerhouse! From Betty Crocker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F
- 2Grease 48 mini muffin cups with shortening or line with miniature paper baking cups.
- 3In medium bowl, stir together brownie mix, water, oil, eggs and syrup pouch until well blended.
- 4Fill muffin cups about 3/4 full (about 1 tablespoon batter each).
- 5Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in edge of brownie bites comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- 6For Ganache: In 1-quart saucepan, heat whipping cream over low heat just to boiling. Remove from heat; stir in chocolate chips until melted. Let stand about 15 minutes or until mixture coats a spoon.
- 7Spoon about 2 teaspoons chocolate mixture onto each brownie.
- 8Garnish with fresh raspberries.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ganache-Topped Brownie Bites
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.9
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 40.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 0.9 g