Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
A little chocolate powerhouse! From Betty Crocker.
Make and share this Ganache-Topped Brownie Bites recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Grease 48 mini muffin cups with shortening or line with miniature paper baking cups.
- In medium bowl, stir together brownie mix, water, oil, eggs and syrup pouch until well blended.
- Fill muffin cups about 3/4 full (about 1 tablespoon batter each).
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in edge of brownie bites comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- For Ganache: In 1-quart saucepan, heat whipping cream over low heat just to boiling. Remove from heat; stir in chocolate chips until melted. Let stand about 15 minutes or until mixture coats a spoon.
- Spoon about 2 teaspoons chocolate mixture onto each brownie.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries.
These exceeded my expectations. Excellent!
What's not to like about these delicious treats? I added chopped walnuts to the mix, because to me nuts make the brownies. The kids went crazy for these and picked at them until they were all gone! I had mine with some Vanilla ice cream and it was over the top good! Thanks!
I made this for PAC. It was pretty easy to make, although maybe it was my mini muffin pan, but I only got about half of what the serving said. However, the ganache was excellent and the bites themselves are delectable! A chocolate lover's dream! I will make these again! Thank you!