1/5 Photos of Gamma's Pannekoeken – Baked Apple Pancake
I only saw a handful of other Pannekoeken recipes out here, but none quite like Gamma's. Be sure to serve immediately as it will sink. Serve with warm syrup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400°F.
- 2Beat eggs, flour, milk, sugar and salt in small mixing bowl on medium speed for 1 minute.
- 3Prepare apples and fold into mixture.
- 4Place butter in a 9x13glass pan and put in oven just until melted. Remove pan from oven and pour egg mixture in pan.
- 5Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over mixture.
- 6Bake uncovered until puffed and golden, about 25-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gamma's Pannekoeken – Baked Apple Pancake
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.4
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 207.6 mg
- Sodium 436.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 34.6 g
- Protein 10.5 g