- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 lb cheese spread (Velveeta)
- 4 -6 ounces sliced or chopped black olives
- 4 green onions, chopped
- taco sauce
- Tabasco sauce (for the strong)
- 1 bag tostados (or favorite corn chips)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef, add taco seasoning per the package directions, and drain.
- In microwave or double boiler add meat, cheese, half the olives, taco sauce and Tabasco to taste.
- Garnish with remainder of olives and green onions.
- Break out the chips and cold beverages.