Making a double batch is highly recommended!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef, add taco seasoning per the package directions, and drain.
- 2In microwave or double boiler add meat, cheese, half the olives, taco sauce and Tabasco to taste.
- 3Garnish with remainder of olives and green onions.
- 4Break out the chips and cold beverages.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Game Time Nachos
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.8
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 55.7 mg
- Sodium 908.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 16.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: