My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter. Add bacon, onion, carrot, pepper, and sage. Cook for 5 minutes.
- 2Add flour, stirring very well.
- 3Add stock or water and simmer for 30 minutes.
- 4SLOWLY. Add Worcestershire sauce and strain.
- 5Add the game and simmer for 10 minutes more.
- 6Serve over buttered toast. If using raw game, brown the game first and then add to the gravy at the same point as cooked game but simmer for 30 minutes to 45 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Game Salmi
Serving Size: 1 (953 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1281.4
- Calories from Fat 1026
- Total Fat 114.1 g
- Saturated Fat 41.4 g
- Cholesterol 184.7 mg
- Sodium 4876.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 29.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: