Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Fast and easy. Something I make on nights my husband or kids have football, soccer or soft ball games.
Top Review by Gladys58
My grandkids were over and I made these pizzas for dinner. They were a big hit. Very easy so they could help with the assembly. I fried some sausage and crumbled it up to put on the pizzas in addition to the toppings you have listed. Yummy and we all loved them. Thanks for a great recipe.
- 396.89 g jar pizza sauce
- 1 loaf French bread, split lengthwise and toasted
- 354.88 ml thinly sliced pepperoni
- 113.39 g can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 473.18 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper