Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Super yummy and easy Mexican dip. Always a hit.
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 2 lbs ground beef, brown, drain
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (10 ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 2 cups Spanish rice, prepared
- 1 (16 ounce) jar queso sauce (Like Tostitos)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Layer ingredients in a 9x13 inch baking dish starting with the beans and working your way down the list.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until it gets heated through.
- Top with jalapenos and sour cream if desired. Serve with tortilla chips or flour tortillas for dipping.
Great recipe. I replaced the enchilada sauce with chipotle sauce and mixed the taco seasoning into and then sauteed the meat in that. Make sure and break the hamburger up really well or you get huge chunks of it that break your chips.