Recipe by jl_browning
Super yummy and easy Mexican dip. Always a hit.
Top Review by Scott Marlowe
Great recipe. I replaced the enchilada sauce with chipotle sauce and mixed the taco seasoning into and then sauteed the meat in that. Make sure and break the hamburger up really well or you get huge chunks of it that break your chips.
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 2 lbs ground beef, brown, drain
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (10 ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 2 cups Spanish rice, prepared
- 1 (16 ounce) jar queso sauce (Like Tostitos)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer ingredients in a 9x13 inch baking dish starting with the beans and working your way down the list.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until it gets heated through.
- Top with jalapenos and sour cream if desired. Serve with tortilla chips or flour tortillas for dipping.