1/1 Photo of Game-Day Twice Baked Potatoes
1 hr 20 mins
GinGin :-)'s Note:
This is a recipe I developed one Saturday when wanted something hearty to munch on while watching football (Roll Tide!). These go well with a six pack of beer and friends.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake potatoes, 400 degree oven 50 minutes- 1 hour.
- 2While they are baking make Ranch dip according to packet and put in fridge.
- 3Let potatoes cool to where you can handle them and cut in half.
- 4Scoop out middle of potatoes (I used a melon baller) and put in a bowl. Place hollow skins back on baking sheet to be filled.
- 5Take about 1/4 cup of the ranch dip ( more to taste but save some for dunking!) and mix into potatoes.
- 6Also add half of the bacon crumbles, a handful of cheese and salt and pepper to taste. Should resemble loaded mashed potatoes right now.
- 7Use Icecream scoop to load potato mixture back in to the skins.
- 8Top with remaining green onions, bacon and top with the cheese.
- 9Place back in the oven about 15-20 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- 10Serve with the remaining Ranch dip.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Game-Day Twice Baked Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.4
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 65.6 mg
- Sodium 333.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 13.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dip mix