Recipe by Charlotte J
If you are really pressed for time put the potatoes in the microwave. Each potatoe gets 1 tablespoon of each topping.
- 8 medium russet potatoes, washed and dried
- 1⁄2 cup hormel chili with beans
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- With a fork, pierce each potato 2 or 3 times.
- I like to coat the potatoes with soft butter, to keep them from drying out.
- Place on a baking pan and bake 60 minutes or until tender.
- Serve with an assortment of warm chili, cheese, broccoli, salsa and sour cream.